Job DescriptionRole: Interface Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for interface management throughout the lifetime of the project (engineering, manufacturing, testing, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning)
- Preparation of project interface management procedure tailor made to requirements
- Initiate and administrate the interface management system in accordance with project interface management procedure
- Early identification, resolution and driving external and internal interfaces to closeout in a timely manner and in accordance with project execution plan.
- Chairing interface meetings between project stakeholders
- Progress reporting to external and internal stakeholders
- Good technical systems and engineering skills based upon previous experience, preferably within the oil & gas industry.
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions and to take initiative, and assist others in taking decisions and deliver the information required.
- Demonstrates good team working abilities and should be able to arrange and manage events which involve various teams. Provide leadership in interface matters, and negotiation assistance when encountering conflicting interests.
- The interface manager organizes interface meetings and schedules the delivery of information. Delivery of information according to schedule is important for the progress of the project.
·Proven track record within independent EPC project/ EPC tender position as project/tender engineer (preferably within the oil & gas industry)
·Fluent written and spoken English is a must
·Project management knowledge / courses will be an advantage
·EPC project experience ·Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
·A team builder
·Well organized and result orientated individual