Job DescriptionThe Digital Communications Strategist is a high-level communications professional dedicated to the strategy, implementation, and design of our enterprise digital signage solution as well as our other digital products. The Digital Communications Strategist serves as a technical subject matter expert for the IDC-DM Web team and must possess overall knowledge of all IDC-DM services and functions. The Digital Communications Strategist must interact with the other IDC-DM functional teams, including Design, Writing, Account/Project Management, Learning and Development, and Digital Media.
Internal Corporate position for Major Oil and Gas organization.
- Understanding of Policy 545, and identification of need for application and determination of levels of implementation.
- In-depth understanding and subject-matter expertise in Brand Standards, particularly those that apply to digital products.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of and commitment to Web Accessibility/ADA Section 508 Compliance.
- Providing in-depth communication strategy and planning support for our enterprise digital signage solution and other digital products.
- Project planning and estimating.
- Demonstrating strong customer focus to build positive relationships with business partners.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities and prospects.
- 5+ years of digital analyst, digital strategist or project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated communications strategy and planning expertise applied to digital product design and implementation.
- Vast experience working with digital signage solutions such as Appspace.
- Intermediate skill levels of Adobe suite, especially Adobe XD, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of digital project management methodologies such as Agile.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools, especially Google Analytics, DOMO, and Power BI.
- Strong experience working with project management software such as Workfront.
- Client relationship management experience.
- Client negotiation experience.
Notes from Manager:
- Adobe Suite skills are very important
- Someone who has “the eye” or skill for design strategy