Connecting

Account Manager

Job title: Account Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: New Zealand, New Zealand
Industry:
Salary: NZD70000 per annum
Reference: BH-114635-1
Contact Name: Bruce Jordan
Phone Number: +64 6 758 6329
Job Published: 22 days ago

Job Description

Account Manager

 

Building and Manufacturing Industry

Aluminum Windows and Doors

This well-known national manufacturing and service providing company are seen as the leading specialists in their sector.  They have fantastic technology and manufacturing plants, they are also innovative and have a real passion for what they do.  With this company progressively moving forward and being the market leader within New Zealand they are definitely going places and are looking for a likeminded Account Manager to join them on their exciting journey within the Rotorua, Waikato & BOP regions.

Working with the Branch Manager to support business growth you will be responsible for key account management which will consist of approximately 30% of your role while the other 70% will involve new business development.  You will have an established history in regard to excelling within Key Account Management roles and you will have a proven track record already within sales in the manufacturing/ construction industry.  This role will be predominately field based so you will be spending the majority of your time with clients so you must have the ability to deal with people at all levels.  Your ability to listen and communicate effectively as well as having great time management skills are all key requirements in this position.

You will also have the ability to pick up technical aspects of their products so that you can accurately sell their quality products based on the benefits they bring.  Knowledge or experience in the aluminum windows and doors industry would be a definite advantage as would having V6 software experience as well.

As well as a competitive salary you will have a company vehicle and other company benefits to reward you in regard to your performance in your position.

For a confidential chat in relation to this role please phone Bruce on 021 247 7311 for further information.  All applications will be kept highly confidential.

Get similar jobs like these by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's

Share this Job