A contractual job opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Sr. Project Engineer to be based in Qatar by a major oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidate must posses the following:
- BSc. Degree in an Engineering discipline from any recognized University; higher post graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering and/or project management association/institution would be an advantage.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years relevant experience in engineering, project management and execution of oil & gas projects.
- Variable depending on role:
- Experience managing and executing brownfield projects on Oil and Gas projects.
- Experience in Pipeline and downstream tankages projects.
- Experience managing projects independently as the client/owner representative, preferably with an IOC.
- Experience in engineering coordination with various discipline Engineers during feasibility and concept optimization studies, FEED and EPIC.
- Can demonstrate skilled practitioner level in the following competencies: Manage Engineering Definition Activities, Coordinate Operational Requirements and philosophies into the Project, Manage Detailed Design Activities, Manage Construction Activities, Manage Operational Readiness and Assurance Process including Commissioning and Start-up, Handover and Close Out the project, Develop Project Execution Strategies and Plans, Manage Project Interfaces, support Management of Change (MOC), Manage and Communicate Project Performance, Identify and Manage Project Risks, Understand and manage project to meet the project schedule, support Planning Department in developing WBS, Manage Project within Cost and Budget, Manage Contracts including Changes and Variations, Understand and Manage GCOC's, Manage Equipment and Material Procurement of Long Lead Items, Manage Contractor Claims and Resolution, Identify and manage HSE risk.
- Effective communication and team building skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this tax free job Opportunity!