We are looking for an experienced Investment Professional/Asset Manager with an industrial and manufacturing focus to directly and indirectly oversee and manage the industrial/manufacturing business of a Holding Company and its subsidiaries and related companies. The candidate will work with the senior management on developing strategies that ensure higher profitability in short- and long-term basis. He/she will manage relationships between internal and external stakeholder. In addition, the candidate will actively communicate market fluctuations to the management and recommend the best solution. The right candidate should be a leader and problem solver with excellent communication and organisational skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with the CIO to develop & implement a strategy for the manufacturing sector that maximises the growth of existing regional business.
- Recommend new investment opportunities and develop due-diligence proposition based on data-driven investor value.
- Maintain solid regional and sector knowledge and networks to create core value proposition (based on robust market intelligence).
- Adopt the set strategy to identify, develop & manage relationship of a portfolio of key account clients within the companies manufacturing/industrial sector.
- Collaborate with a range of national & local inward investment & business support and investment resources to maximise manufacturing sector investment inside and outside Qatar.
- Oversee and analyse the manufacturing/industrial performance of the Holding companies subsidiaries and related companies to initiate long-term plans that increase companies’ outcome inside and outside Qatar.
- Ensure all manufacturing and industrial goals are met within the set budget.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the industry policy and funding opportunities available to assist the growth and development of the companies manufacturing/industrial business.
- Analyse market trends & develop high quality case studies to be shared with CIO that forecast prospect business development.
- To have a manufacturing/industrial approach on the current portfolio holdings and to conduct budget reviews of the asset, managers, etc.
- Representing of the Holding company at meetings & events with regional, national & international stakeholders, partners & investors.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration from a reputed university.
- Master’s in business administration or relevant field is an asset.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in industry management field (at least 3 years in the same position).
- Deep Knowledge of manufacturing / Industrial Business management.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organisational and leaderships skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong decision – making skills and a result – driven approach.