Job DescriptionCleaning Validation Engineer - Permanent - Wiltshire
I am currently working on behalf of a large pharmaceutical company looking to expand there team within validation.
The role will include:
- Writing, review and execution of cleaning validation/verification protocol documents and reports
- Coordination of support activities and resources to deliver on time a high standard of documentation.
- Attending project group meetings, liaise with support teams and peers to establish data for inclusion within protocols and reports.
- executing and witnessing cleaning validation/verification studies in line with the Production schedule.
Typical Duties of the role:
- Write, review and execute cleaning validation/verification protocol documents.
- Write cleaning validation/verification reports, where required.
- Write, review and execute cleaning development documentation.
- Deliver assigned cleaning development, validation and verification activities on time in accordance with the Site Validation Master Plan (VMP).
- Deliver on non-conformance, action item, change control (CC) and CC actions on time.
- Participate in assigned GEMBA meetings/activities, as required.
For more information on how to progress with your application apply and you will be promptly contacted with more information.