Location: Sunbury On Thames, UK
Rate: £580/day Ltd Co
Duration: 12 months Renewable
Requirements: LNG Experience, UK/EU Passport
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Project Maintenance Engineer is responsible for leading & developing maintenance deliverables within the Operations Readiness Plan ( ORP) including the Work Management System.
The role is based in Sunbury, with occasional travel to contractors’ offices, build yards and offshore Mauritania & Senegal.
- Team leader, focal point and key stake holder for the Work Management System build.
- Leads and provides direction to the site teams and document controller for EPC data gathering to facilitate the maintenance build.
- Takes ownership and leads the individual build activities including :- Assembly of the Asset Register, Maintenance strategy development and application( including generic strategy’s) Criticality assessment and allocation, PMR development and materials management.
- Ensures availability of build upload files for timely input into the SAP CMMS system.
- Produces and owns the maintenance build execution plan and associated build strategies.
- Applies the data standards to the build requirements and ensure compliance.
- Ensures that SCEs ECEs and Production critical equipment’s are identified correctly and that the associated performance standards are incorporated and labelled within the CMMS and work execution systems and processes.
- Develops Regional maintenance strategy’s for use during the build.
- Takes ownership of the production availability model ( RAM)
- Develops and updates the TAR & Condition Monitoring Strategies
- Provides input into operational spares procurement and selection.
- Engineering or relevant science degree.
- Demonstrates track record in successful maintenance builds in a project environment.
- Experience with SAP CMMS.
- Excellent facilitation skills