A Fantastic TAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Lead Cost Engineer to be based in Qatar by a leading operating oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidate must posses the following Qualification and/or Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management (or equivalent), or relevant experience.
Knowledge and/or Experience
Thorough and extensive knowledge of:
- Project controls principles, theories, and concepts.
- Qatargas and/or ExxonMobil practices, processes, and expectations with respect to project controls.
- Twenty (20) years’ experience in project cost control for EPC oil and gas capital projects.
- At least Ten (10) years field scheduling experience.
Technical and Business Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills, ability to work with others.
- Proficient in the use of PRIMAVERA (P6) / MS PROJECT planning software, Excel and Power Point.
- Good Computer skills.
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment
- Willing to relocate to required project site
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity!