Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil, Gas and Chemicals Industry. Our client, a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial chemicals, has a strategic vision to develop and maintain capabilities for World Class Manufacturing, which requires continuous improvement of their Assets globally.
As Global Turnaround Program Manager, you will be the owner of standardizing the Global Turnaround Management System (TMS) and a change agent in driving the turnaround assurance process - ensuring compliance of global processes and quality of turnaround deliverables are being observed and met throughout the organization.
The position reports to the VP of Global Asset Management & Technology, this role will require business travel to sites globally across the company for the preparation and assurance of turnarounds.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Provide leadership to enable the organization to achieve zero harm HSE performance
· Provide leadership to drive site adoption of the Turnaround Excellence Model requirements
· Leads the turnaround professional network and Turnaround processes
· Manages the Turnaround Assurance Managers/Site Leaders and other assurance resources as needed
· Develops, manages, leads, and assist with turnaround improvement efforts
· Communicates status, key performance indicators and metrics
What We’re Looking For
· Significant experience in chemical, mining or heavy industry with a minimum of 10-years’ experience in Turnaround and Project Delivery roles including managing at least two Turnarounds of greater than $10M value.
· Demonstrated experience working with large matrix-style organizations across multiple regions
· A leadership style that is inclusive, collaborative and value setting
· Passion for coaching, mentoring and enabling an employee to be their best daily
· Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Civil).
· SAP, Microsoft Office suite & Turnaround management systems.
· Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player.
This is an exciting and newly created role to support a global manufacturer of explosives, fertilisers and industrial chemicals . The appointed individual will receive an above market attractive salary and excellent benefits package. Please contact Louise Fitzpatrick for further information on this role.