Job DescriptionI am partnered with a major Global Polymer Producer to search for an experienced Project Contracts Manager to work on a long term opportunity for an expansion project in one of their European manufacturing locations.
As Project Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Execution of quality contracting on the project
- Organising the strategy and contracting plan
- Delivering and distributing technical and commercial approved documents
- Steer engineering partners and projects teams within contractual obligations
- Participate in the resolution of major contractor claims and major contractual issues
- 10+ years experience of working in a mid-senior contract manager position
- Experienced in negotiation, commercial and legal remits within the petrochemical/chemical industry
- Proven skills in a complex multicultural environment with a large number of stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated individual who is a team player
A global player in the chemical industry for over 20 years with a sales total of approximately $10 billion. This organisation is on a mission to provide innovative solutions to drive the transformation to a more circular economy. A large manufacturer working within the Polyolefins, Base Chemical and Fertiliser markets this organisation works to improved lives daily and work closely with customers and industry partners to provide.