The purpose of this role is to provide strategic and technical leadership and direction to aid the growth and development of the Civil Engineering team.
The current Principal Civil Engineer has moved office location (internally) and as such you will be taking over a settled team of 20+ engineers and designers.
This role will have 3 direct reports and will be responsible for the following key accountabilities:
- Client relationship management & business development
- Department leadership
- Design management
- Culture and people leadership
- Revenue generation & management
- Mentoring and guiding the managers reporting into you
- Minimum 15 years related civil engineering experience
- Chartered Professional Engineer with Engineering New Zealand
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a team leadership or management capacity within the civil engineering consultancy environment
Apply now or for a confidential conversation call Wayne McDonald on 021 220 8992