- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized and approved program.
- A minimum of ten years’ maintenance or project experience in oil and gas refining, petrochemical or similar manufacturing environment. Experience in the development and implementation of maintenance policies such as Total Plant Reliability Management is desirable.
- Must have in depth knowledge and experience of a relevant CMMS for maintenance planning, work order processing and execution. Knowledge and experience in SAP PM would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the review of design packages to ensure that the specification, construction, installation and commissioning of equipment is in alignment with the relevant industry codes, standards and company General Instructions.
- Have experience in Risk Assessment for equipment installation, maintenance and operations to ensure that all risks are identified and removed or suitable control measures implemented.
- Extensive experience in the requirements for Management of Change is necessary.
- Have experience in the requirements of a relevant Quality Assurance program
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
|Contact Name:||Fahad Al Daliemi|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2019 14:47|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's