Job DescriptionProject Engineer – Frankfurt, Germany – Global Chemical Leader –Industry Leading Package
My client is a leading global engineering company who specialise in industrial gas, energy conversion and gas purification. They are at the forefront of innovation with high end engineering capabilities due to their pioneering new technology.
This is an exciting time to be joining this global chemical leader who is taking accountability for contributing to driving circular economy and sustainability of climate change through hydrogen reduction. The successful person in this role will be working in the hydrogen production test department implementing ideas and coordinating basic and detailed design on various work packages. This position will be pivotal in defining career succession being part of something big.
- Cost, design and fabrication of equipment demo unit
- Coordinate effectively with Project Manager, Process Engineers and other stakeholders to define needs and requirements
- Convert a process concept into a cost-effective technical design
- Develop technical specifications and documentation for RFQ submissions to vendors
- Conduct technical clarifications with suppliers
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes (e.g. ASME) and specifications
- Coordinate amongst internal departments and disciplines to deliver detailed design of equipment (finite element calculations, CFD simulations, general assembly drawing etc)
- Ensure internal departments deliver project documentation
- Degree in engineering (chemical/mechanical) or similar
- Fluent in English language verbal and written
- Familiar with design codes including ASME/AD/EN
- Exceptional analytical and strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with different departments and stakeholders in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Experience in cost, design and fabrication for equipment of various types on chemical plants such as heat exchangers, reactors
Apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.