- B.Sc. Degree in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University; post graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering and/or project management association/institution would be an advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant experience in engineering, project management and execution of oil & gas projects.
- Experience managing projects as the client/owner, preferably with an IOC.
- Experience in pipeline and tankages projects.
- Experience in brownfield projects
- Experience with managing projects requiring strict government regulatory approvals and demonstrated record of accomplishment of compliance.
- Can demonstrate a “skilled” practitioner level in the following proficiencies: Manage Project Initiation Activities, Manage Feasibility Studies, Manage Concept Optimisation Activities, Manage Engineering Definition Activities, Coordinate Operational Requirements and philosophies into the Project, Manage Construction Activities, Manage Operational Readiness and Assurance Process including Commissioning and Start-up, Handover and Close Out the project, Set up and Manage Project Teams, Develop Project Execution Strategies and Plans, support Management of Change (MOC), Manage and Communicate Project Performance, Implement Lessons learnt & Participate in Audits and Reviews, Understand and Manage project as per approved Schedule and Resource the Plan, support development of WBS with Planning Department, Manage Project within Cost and Budget, provide inputs for developing WBS / CBS with Cost Department, Support and Manage Cost Estimate Development and communication, Manage Contracts including Changes and Variations, Understand and Manage GCOC's, Provide Leadership in HSE Management.