Location: Beaumont/Port Arthur, Texas
- Meeting Attendance and Compliance Training.
- Attend weekly safety and group meetings as scheduled
- Complete and maintain required training/refresher training related to the clients Computer access and business confidentiality
- Participate in required evacuation drills and Hurricane preparedness meetings.
- Daily/Weekly Tracking and Reporting
- Daily Manpower for Major Maintenance (including CEG group for MM contract resources) Tank Group, and Programs Group
- Weekly Manpower Projections for Major Maintenance (including CEG group for MM contract resources), Tank Group, and Programs Group
- Track/report on, request daily cost on all MX07 work and communicate with MTLs the current cost of their projects compared to budget.
- Work with MM team becoming familiarized in specific MSAP transactions applicable to your needs:
- IW33-(Display) Work Order
- CN41-Displays Budget from WBS level
- CJI5-Displays PO commitments
- CJI3-Project Actual Cost Line Items
- ME23N-Displays purchase orders
- Create and maintain the Major Maintenance Call Duty List. Make the necessary duty trades, report out changes
- Create and maintain the Major Maintenance schedule/ Vacation schedule. Keep record of all vacation changes/approvals and distribute as required
- Document Controls for Major Maintenance (HSSE book, Pre-Job Safety Conf, LFI’s/ Lessons Learned, etc.)
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience as a professional assistant, with experience supporting executive levels preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly proficient in Excel
- SAP preferred
- Proven excellent communication, grammar, and proofreading skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail when working through complex tasks. Must be highly organized