Job DescriptionJob Description:
- Design of instrumentation and controls for bulk material handling equipment; conveyors, crushers, SAG mills, and associated equipment, including development of specifications and functional descriptions.
- Design of controls based on Allen-Bradley Logix family of controllers, primarily ControlLogix.
- Design of controls based on Foxboro Evo DCS systems
- Specification and design of interface and communications networks between control systems including Ethernet/IP, ModbusTCP/IP, and Profinet via Copper or Fiber Optic.
- Specification and development of interface between plant control systems and vendor-supplied control systems to include Siemens S7, and Beckhoff.
- 10-15 years of experience, including experience as a discipline lead on large projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer