Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has just come through for an experienced and Trade Qualified Automotive Electrician, to join a leading Iron Ore Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start on a 2:1 roster, on a contract to permanent basis. In this role is you will be responsible for carrying out electrical repairs and inspections on a range of Heavy Duty Exavators as well as performing duties in and around the pit and workshop.
• Providing safe, effective and timely electrical maintenance on a range of excavators/diggers
• Auto electrical scheduled maintenance and breakdown fault finding on a wide range of heavy mobile equipment
• Completion of service reports and identification of parts requirements and
• Liaise with planning group to ensure planned maintenance schedule is implemented
• Diagnosis and repair of auto conditioning faults
Qualifications and skills required:
• Auto Electrician Trade Certificate essential
• HR licence
• Knowledge of troubleshooting heavy equipment on board electronic and remote monitoring systems
To be successful in the role, you will have extensive experience as an Auto Electrician, along with an Australian recognized Trade certificate. You will also have strong experience in mining production or a similar heavy industrial environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.