Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA)
An exciting Clinical Trial Assistant contract opportunity has become available in one of the world’s leading Clinical Research Organisations based in Sydney.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant you will provide logistical and administrative support to the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. Support the CPM in preparation of standardized clinical study tools, processes, communication, and SOPs.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines; you will have excellent attention to detail with a conscientious approach to quality. We are looking for a team oriented, collaborative individual who also has the flexibility to be able to travel when required.
- Maintain and manage appropriate study documentation under the direction of a CPM or CRA
- Maintain tracking systems and tools to support the clinical study under the direction of CPM or CRA
- Assist with clinical supply requisition and maintenance
- Assist with the collection of study related documents in collaboration with the CRA
- Assist with vendor management in collaboration with the CPM
- Perform general administrative functions such as scheduling and organizing meetings (including Investigator meetings), and/or travel arrangements, etc.
- Provide project support in Clinical Trial Management Systems
- Other duties as assigned
Previous Experience Required
- Zero to two years’ experience in clinical research
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (scientific or healthcare discipline preferred)
- Proven organizational skills demonstrated by the ability to understand and prioritize instructions
- Demonstrated experience in computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
If you are passionate about making a difference this is the right opportunity for you. You be joining a great team who are helping make the world a better place!
Please reach out if you require further information.