FPSO Information Management Lead
|Job Title:||FPSO Information Management Lead|
|Salary:||£0 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Watkins|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 17:53|
• Accountable for the provision of all aspects of Project Information Management during detailed engineering, construction and commissioning phase of the project and ensuring infrastructure and interface between all participating stakeholders are appropriately accounted for
• Support contractor in assuring that Contractor develop and implement Central Information Store for FPSO scope in accordance to IM specification and requirement.
• Support contractor in assuring that Contractor develop and implement Central Document Library aligned to IM requirement
• Support contractor in assuring that Contractor develop and implement Central Tag Data Base aligned to IM requirements
• Support contractor in assuring that Contractor’s Engineering authoring tools are interface with Central Tag Data base
• Support contractor in assuring that Contractor implement Tag allocation process for Contractor, supplier and other third-party tags.
• Communicate and execute a PIM implementation plan during detailed engineering, construction and commissioning phase of the project, up to hand over to operations, for the FPSO work scope
• Implement the required, information management standards and specifications to govern the project information management systems and processes
• Provide oversight and assurance on contractor information processes and systems and ensure compliance with client requirements, paying careful attention to interfaces between all stakeholders
• Support contractor in assuring availability and maintenance of document and data registers (as required) and distribution matrices
• Support contractor in assuring that all documents and data reports are developed by Contractor and up to date.
• Previous experience working in Information Management on large projects: conversant with the wider information set (data, documents, models) and its use in managing projects through the whole project lifecycle.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Working as part of a Project Management Team
• Leading a small team of document and data coordinators including contractors
• Knowledge of data management processes and tools
• Previous experience working with the data bases
• Engineering background
• Business process analysis experience
• Previous experience in the Client role
• IT systems and IT project management
• Engineering Data Management
Please note only applicants eligble to work in the EU will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's