Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a Safety Advisor for a Contract role in Sarnia Ontario. The individual must relocate there for the duration of the role. The shift is 6 days on 1 day off.
- 5+ years Field Safety experience in construction or industrial settings
- Experience in turnaround setting
- Computer skills are required for this position, such as Excel, word, power point, Outlook.
- Ability to produce quality work with little guidance
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills in a team environment