Job DescriptionDue to the acquisition of new contracts and continued business growth we have been engaged by our client to source a HSE Manager for a large Renewable energy project in in the shire of Benalla, this is a Monday to Friday role and we are looking for someone to based close to the location, this is not a FIFO or DIDO role and the client is not offering relocation assistance, An overview is below;
You will have a proven track record as a HSE Manager for at least 5 years and bring with you a wealth of experience in large construction projects. On a daily basis you duties will include but not be limited to.
- Monitoring construction progress;
- Ensuring the Project is delivered in accordance with the Project’s Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and requirements;
- Regularly reviewing compliance with the Project’s health, safety and environmental obligations under the Head Contract and any other regulation
- Issuing weekly and monthly report related to HSE matters along with the KPIs.
- Monitor and control the inspection and certificates related with equipment and tools on site, keeping updated the logs.
- Support the QA/QC Manager in the preparation of the Method of statements required for the Project.
- Provide health and safety training to all workers on site.
- Manage injury and compliance investigations.
- Develop and implement environment, health, and safety compliance plans
To apply for this role please use the link below