Job DescriptionI'm currently working with a WA owned civil based contractor who are about to commence several bulk earthworks and road construction projects. With project start dates approaching we are now recruiting an experienced Civil Supervisor with bulk earthworks or road construction experience.
As an experienced Civil Supervisor you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of civil projects including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Project Manager
- Responsible for the, safety, performance and supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
- Previous experience working on road construction, bulk earthworks, mining infrastructure would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
If you are interested in this position please submit an application by pressing “apply now” or contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400.
PLEASE NOTE – You must hold a valid work visa for Australia and have previous Perth based experience.