Job DescriptionDo you want to work for a market leader with a comprehensive range of products?
Do you want to work for a company that will invest in developing both you and your team?
Do you want real opportunities to progress within a multi-national business who actively aim to promote from within?
My client, a market leader in the building products industry is now looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead a team of 5 BDMs selling to distributors throughout the South East. This is a new opening created due success related growth in the region and throughout the UK.
Your activity as Regional Sales Manager will be split between home/office based analysis & strategic planning etc as well as supporting your team in the field. You will be expected to mentor, motivate, and develop your team to achieve maximum results so experience and a proven track record in a similar role is vital.
- To work closely with your team and key accounts to maximise sales and together with your BDM's create a pipeline of new sales.
- Maintain accurate records using the company CRM system.
- Market Share Analysis of key accounts together with developing new strategy to target those selected to grow market share.
- Use Sales / Marketing activity with all major clients to promote throughout the industry.
To succeed in this role you will need
- A passionate and driven attitude.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- A proven track record in managing a team.
- IT literacy, particularly with Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the right person. If you feel this could be the next step for you, apply today.