- 20 years’ experience working in Instrument and Controls, in a major LNG project environment within the oil and gas industry and having a broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, offshore facilities design, construction and operations.
- Previous knowledge of Brownfield engineering and execution required.
- Requires demonstrated broad Instruments & Controls equipment and systems experience (DCS (Honeywell, Emerson, Snyder), Smart JBs, Virtualization,) and familiarity with relevant manufacturing processes and relevant industry codes
- Ensure Instrument and Control (I&C) engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements, project specifications and approved variations if any.
- Advise the engineering teams of external organisations, entities appointed representatives and resolve I&C issues to ensure engineering design addresses each companies’ expectations.
- Bachelor Degree in Instrument Engineering or equivalent
Work location:Qatar Onshore / possibility of overseas