- Holds a certificate/diploma in Mechanical Engineering and have a minimum 10 years of experience in oil/gas onshore and offshore facilities.
- Should have at least 7 years of working experience in 3D environment using PDMS or SP3D software.
- Must have working knowledge of Aveva E3D and MDS software.
- Other software like AutoCAD, Microstation etc. is desired.
- Experience in field engineering activities will be an added advantage.
B. RESPONSIBILITIES / PROFILE:
Reports operationally to the Area Lead and functionally to Design Unit Head with following responsibilities / profile:
- Perform Piping Routing Studies
- Pro-active, co-operating, and dutiful.
- Performs 3D equipment modelling.
- Performs piping modelling using E3D and pipe supports modelling using MDS based on piping studies.
- Routes minor lines and incorporates modifications and changes.
- Performs various checks line RDB, clash check etc.
- Produces piping related drawings including details, isometrics etc.
- Produces piping GA drawings from the model.
- Performs piping MTO.
- Co-ordinates with other designers/engineers.
- Reports the progress of his works.
- Checks/comments on Vendor drawings.