Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction is proficient in running most Intelligent Production Systems applications in the district.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Intelligent Production Systems and other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Applies a commanding knowledge and seasoned experience to ensure the products and services are of the highest quality.
- Advises and trouble shoots on the most complex and critical issues in Intelligent Production Systems in the district.
- Conducts on-the-job training as required. Handles special projects as assigned. Conducts all business activities in accordance with HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.