Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently working with a global leader of chemical manufacturing in Belgium to support on plant operations and upcoming upgrades.
As an integral member of a project team you will provide technical electrical engineering expertise to deliver safe and cost effective upgrades to an existing top tier COMAH facility.
- Develop the full scope of the project including FEED, detail design, procurement, installation inspection, testing and commissioning
- Manage the allocated hours, budgets and report progress to the project manager
- Undertake Electrical engineering design work with true regard to Safety in design detail and engineering design execution
- Be innovative in design work with due regard to minimisation of cost whilst maintaining technical integrity
- Experience of working on equipment up to 150kV
- Experience of Electrical Engineering in process plants such as Chemical Manufacturing, Gas Processing or Oil Refining.
- Experience of working on brownfield projects and integrating closely with the client’s engineering team to deliver projects.
- Good working knowledge of European Directives (AREI, ATEX, EMC etc.) and International Standards as well as previous experience working on Top Tier COMAH sites.
The client is able to offer a long term contract with a variety of different projects coming up over the next few years.