You will have a proven track record as a QA.QC manager for at least 5 years and bring with you a wealth of experience . On a daily basis you duties will include but not be limited to;
- Be reporting to the Construction Manager, QA/QC Manager will be responsible for the Quality assurance and Quality Control to meet contract requirements.
- Develop the Quality construction plan to fulfill all the contract requirements.
- Determine all the documentation, reports, tests, warranty letters, O&M Manuals, etc., to be submitted from each subcontractor. Gather that information making sure that it is submitted on due course to prepare the Final Quality Documentation.
- Organize and establish a documentary protocol to file and record all correspondence issued and received by EPC contractor.
- Ensure the works are in compliance with the Quality requirements stablished in the contract.
- Support the construction team and inform the Site Manager regarding any deviation in quality.
- Manage the Document Controller and make sure the all the contemporary records are updated and properly filed on site (soft and hard copy) and available for all the relevant staff.
- Prepare the weekly and monthly quality updated reports showing all the required KPIs.