Job Description3D Plant Design Specialist - Operator
Are you looking to work with a leading global operator?
Are you 3D Plant Design specialist?
Are you looking for long term contract opportunity?
If so, please read on
Key duties include –
- You will safeguard & control quality of plant design and plant layout produced by engineering contractors regarding technical requirements, legal framework, plot plan, accessibility, operability, maintainability, minimum life cycle cost, etc.
- Ensure proper project set up with respect to equipment design, equipment arrangement, plot plan, piping routing, etc.
- Perform independent desktop 3D model reviews during projects' lifecycles on a routine basis. Record, track and communicate deficiencies in design and ensure rectification of identified defects
- Organize, coordinate and facilitate reviews and approvals of cross-discipline engineering documents and deliverables like plot plans, PFDs, P&IDs, 3D models, isometric drawings, equipment assemblies, etc.
- Ensure that reviewed/approved design packages meet relevant legal, technical and economic needs
- Perform 3D model review meetings/workshops together with project team and ensure proper input of responsible discipline engineers
- Perform 3D model review meetings/workshops together with operations and maintenance to ensure operability, accessibility and maintainability in order to find common decisions upon alternative options
- Documentation of all identified punch-points and ensure that corrective measures are applied
- Safeguard the compliance with codes & standards (as well as project specifically agreed deviations) by the engineering contractors during design
If you have any question or would like to apply – please contact Wyn @ NES GT