Are you looking to work with a leading global operator?
Are you experienced working on capex refinery projects?
Are you looking for long term contract opportunity?
If so, please read on…
- Lead quality assurance in project definition and project execution
- Safeguard and coordinate proper, timely and consistent input of each discipline engineer during the complete project life cycle, from project definition to project execution
- Implement a consistent working process to ensure design integrity and standardization and decide over beneficial deviations standards
- Capture lessons learned during project development and execution
- Support the elaboration of project cost estimates and project schedules as well as the risk management process
- Perform progress- and quality reviews during basic– and detailed engineering and provide input to the monthly project reports
- Ensure proper filing of engineering documentation in the project documentation management system (PDMS)
- Development of Project Assurance Plans (PAP) for the respective projects
- Ensure integrity of data in the Basic and Detailed Engineering Documentation and compliance with all relevant legislation, throughout the front end engineering & design (FEED) and EPC(m) phase
- University degree in Chemical- or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in managing large and complex projects or leading multidisciplinary engineering teams
- With about 8-10 years of work experience in the area of project management an university degree is not required
- Demonstrated history of delivery of successful projects within schedule and budget constraints,
- High stress resistance to handle diverse objectives, manage the engineering team while, as well, assisting the project manager with technical expertise and experience
- International flexibility and willingness to travel, possibly for extended periods
If you have any question or would like to apply – please contact Wyn @ NES GT