A fantastic job Oppprtunity has just been made available for an experienced Commissioning Coordinator to be based in Qatar by a leading Operating Company.
1. Development of Operation Readiness and Assurance (OR&A), pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up strategy, plans and procedures for the project facilities all along the various stages of the project.
2. Develop and maintain the care and custody handover roadmap and procedures for all project facilities
3. Provide input to tender documents to ensure QP objectives for commissioning, startup, handover and operations readiness are met.
4. Coordinate all commissioning, start-up, handover and operation readiness activities to achieve fully operational, fully functional and reliable facilities.
5. Establish and define commissioning requirements for Long Lead Items (LLI’s).
6. Coordinate and facilitate the hand over to the Start-up team, support the start-up team activities.
7. Supervise, coordinate, review and comment on all operation readiness, pre-commissioning and commissioning related engineering deliverables to ensure safe operability requirements have been fulfilled.
8. Provide guidance to a team of Contractor’s Commissioning Engineers and activities to achieve fully operational, fully functional, reliable and consistent facilities.
9. Supervise, coordinate all aspects of commissioning, i.e. process units operations, pre-commissioning and commissioning coordination, scheduling, resourcing and start-up for the scope of the project.
10. Recommend commissioning spare parts and consumables
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
* Preferrably Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
* Min 12 yrs of experience in Construction , Commissioning and Start-up of Onshore oil and gas projects.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!