The Rig Manager is responsible for the decision making with regard to safe and efficient operation within the budget and contractual agreements of the unit under their responsibility. The Rig Manager assists the Operations manager in day to day activities.
The Rig Manager is the daily onshore representative of the Unit and is the link between all shore and offshore stakeholders (i.e. clients, subcontractors and separate involved company departments). Work location is primarily office based but includes offshore and on?site visits.
- Bachelor degree or Maroff or ships engineering certificate, or equivalent
- Operational, offshore or O&G project experience
- Experience at engineering level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Familiar with Class, statutory, local regulations (e.g. Safety case, Performance Standards and Written Scheme of Verification, offshore / maritime legislation)