Job DescriptionJob Function
Responsible for the stimulation job design to be agreed with COMPANY, testing and QA procedures, records of fluid, real-time monitoring and design, minifrac analysis, engineering advice to COMPANY, etc.
- Responsible for working with COMPANY on the stimulation job design.
- Acts as the coordinator between the COMPANY and vessel supervisor for any changes to the treatment during the job.
- Performs to Standards set.
- Ensures all pre job quality testing and procedures are carried out prior to and during treatments to set requirements.
- Ensures all post job reports are submitted to relevant company personnel.
- Assists vessel personnel with correct chemical handling, mixing, pumping procedures, etc.
- Ensures that all QA documentation is updated and accurate records kept of all testing operations.
- Ensures that all lab equipment is calibrated on a regular basis and records kept.
- Actively ensure own health and safety and the health and safety of all fellow workers or other workers is preserved at all times.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Responsible that all chemicals on board vessel have current material safety data sheets in all relevant languages.
- Responsible for Housekeeping in Control room along with Vessel 2nd seat supervisor.
Within area of responsibility:
- Prevent the potential escalation of any stimulation operational critical condition.
- Satisfy current legislation, codes of practice and health and safety organizational requirements.
- Ensure that accidents and incidents are effectively managed and investigated in accordance with company and legislative requirements.
- Ensure that health and safety systems, security systems, procedures are utilized to maximum effect to avoid accidents and incidents.
- Ensure all necessary records are complete accurate and legible, are filed as per procedure and are communicated to those personnel who have the right to know.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5years stimulation experience.
- Evidence of training.
- Engineering Degree - Petroleum engineering preferably.
- Hold all relevant training certificates e.g., current UKOOA medical, offshore survival certificate.
- Ability to perform duties within difficult parameters and in a challenging environment in accordance with HSE systems, standard practices and statutory regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate (or higher) ability with MS Word / Excel preferred.