Job DescriptionJob Title – Regional Sales Manager (Manufacturing/ Distribution of PVF)
Job Location – Midland, TX
Job Type – Permanent, Full- Time
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a growing Oil & Gas Production Equipment Company, has a permanent opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to develop and manage the PVF (pipes, valves, and fittings) Supply/ Manufacturing & Distribution business in the Permian to be based in Midland, TX.
Develop and Manage the Sales Organization for the Supply Store Business in the Permian Basin. Develop the Business scope, product portfolio, Sales Plan, setting up the business to bring in $3+ Million a month in Supply Store (Manufacturing & Distribution) Revenue, to oversee annual P&L of $36 Million.
- Clear understanding of the Pipes, Valves, and Fittings (PVF) Manufacturing & Distribution Supply Store Business in the Permian Basin
- Conduct extensive analysis of the market, customers, competition, and historical businesses to develop strategies to market.
- Understanding of our Competitors Landscape with a clear SWOT Analysis.
- Develop a Clear Business Plan with Short Term, Mid Term, and Long Term Goals and Strategies
- Develop and Hire Sales team of 3-4 people.
- Create Sales Product Presentations for the Sales Team to be able to use to promote and sell the Supply Store Business
- Develop training tools that can be used to train the organization on the Supply Store offerings
- Support Quotations with technical support
- Create a Market Price List for all Products that will help turn a quote around in one day
- Establish MRO contracts with Key Customers
- Heavy Travel with-in the Region visiting customers with sales team and on your own
- Develop and manage a 4-quarter rolling forecast
- You and your team need to be able to bring in $3M plus per month in customer revenue
- Piggyback on current production equipment portfolio to leverage more supply store business.
General Skills/ Abilities
- An eye for layout and composition are essential to effectively communicate to customers and management through advertising, promotions and presentations.
- Have a pleasant, friendly style and strive to ensure that the relations are built and maintained through the organisation and with external customers and vendors.
- Strong analytical skills along with an ability to carry out research & development plans.
- Persuasive communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong active listening skills required to ensure understanding with customer requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to strongly negotiate in a professional and positive manner is required.
- Provide strong levels of leadership and support.
- Organisation of work and planning.
- Forecasting of sales and market
- An interest in continuous learning.
- Mechanical / technical aptitude.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Relevant technical or business degree is desirable.
- Already Established Key Customer Alignment in the Permian Basin
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and business development within PVF manufacturing/ distribution (pipes, valves, fittings or related product lines
- Ability to train and manage team of 4 direct reports
- Be able to leverage relationships gained to identify and drive business opportunities
- Strong systems experience, MS Office, Power point, excel, word, project experience is required
- Ability to travel up to 20% with most travel occurring within driving distance in Permian
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a fast growing Oil & Gas Production Equipment Company who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including annual bonus, matching 401K, comprehensive benefits, medical coverage, paid vacation, and more. For more information on this opportunity, please reach out to Ashlee Vann.