A new role has come available for a Head of Formulation to join a Pharmaceutical company in the North East. Are you interested in the opportunity to oversee non-clinical and clinical formulation development projects and manage a rapidly expanding team?
Head of Formulation Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of scientists engaged in formulation development, analytical method development/validation, stability investigational and materials science/spectroscopy studies.
- Provide scientific and administrative guidance to a team of formulation development and analytical scientists
- Work directly with potential clients to formalise the scope of work requests and to maximise the number and value of awards
- Ensure that awarded work is progressed and reported to the expected quality standards/schedule. As required act as the client’s main point of contact for awarded studies
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Postgraduate experience in a relevant scientific discipline is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of formulation science
- Good knowledge of analytical methodologies and the drug development process
- Experience in the management of professional staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and flexible approach to new work challenges.