Job DescriptionLead Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – DAYS - Monday - Friday – Essex - £37,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s most successful businesses in their industry?
Do you want to work for a company who are growing and investing in their business, sites and people?
Are you a highly experienced Mechanical Engineer with experience in problem solving, fault finding and looking at improvements?
A leading Manufacturer within heavy industry is seeking a Lead Mechanical Engineer to work closely with the Engineering Manager and to support in all aspects of mechanical maintenance and continuous improvement on site.
- Be the mechanical lead on site for all maintenance
- Carry out preventive maintenance and installation on equipment
- Fault finding and root cause analysis
- Development and implementing ongoing plant improvements including capital projects
- Look at plant issues using data and resolve
- Apprentice trained in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience and knowledge of all Mechanical maintenance and equipment
- Strong root cause analysis experience and problem solving
- Continuous improvement
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Good understand of health and safety
- £37,000 - £40,000
- Progression and development
Mechanical, Maintenance, PPM, TPM, Maintenance, Engineering, Development, Heavy Industry, Root Cause, Fault Finding