If you have successfully helped a small company with big global ambitions grow in the past, then we would love to hear your story and your ideas. If you are working in a large company with broad experience but would like more ownership and stake in a business that you care about, this could be your next move.
- define robust procedures and policies for the business, that are focused on developing an organizational environment promoting excellence and talent management
- oversea hiring and training of staff
- develop and implement the internal operational plan (including IT and infrastructure requirements) that will create a platform for growth and scale-up
- adopt best practices in corporate governance and financial management
- ensure the company adheres to local regulations and laws
- implement health & safety procedures which reflect the local risks
- support business development activities and competitor and market analysis
- develop a strong and relevant network which will help deliver the strategy and build brand awareness
- represent the company in local and international conferences and events
- Must come with experience of having successfully scaled a small company, ideally internationally.
- MBA preferred or an engineering, science or technical background at degree level, but have chosen to focus on business administration in your career.
- Experience in sectors like biofuels, cleantech, engineering, energy or water would be an advantage.
- Passion for technology and design
- You appreciate beautiful design and are a strong advocate for diversity, excellence, creativity, teamwork and sustainability.
- You are an inspiring leader, good communicator, flexible, empathetic, calm but firm and have great positive energy.
- You have valuable experience of what did not work well and can help our leadership team grow through gap analysis and you have real world experience of what delivers great results.