A Fantastic TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Installation Vessel Safety & Risk Lead to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas company.
- The Construction Safety & Risk Lead’s primary function is Provide HSE&S leadership and to monitor the safety performance of EPC Contractor, subcontractors and Third Parties for all offshore construction site activities on the Project. To ensure all project construction activities follow the client's HSE Systems and processes.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Safety qualification at degree/diploma level, discipline diploma or Professional Occupational Safety accreditation as NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10 + years of major project experience
- Extensive experience in offshore HUC
- Experience subsea pipeline installation
- Experience of Brownfield construction
- Experience in offshore construction, installation activities.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent level in written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and persuasive
- Strong communication skills; capability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within the project.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity!