Site Manager (earthworks)
A leading Omani Civil contracting company who has various serves lines including civil equipment rental, Rig Location construction, civil works and road construction (mainly linked to oil and gas industry). Is currently looking to hire a Site Manager to work on Earth work projects.
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards.
- The site manager will monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
- Studies project plans, drawings, and specifications. Confers with Supervisors to adjust discrepancies and clarify details.
- Shall keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times, and liaise with client representatives.
- Is responsible to ensure that the deadline for completing work is met
- 10 + years experience as site manager for earth work project
- Ideally worked on Oil and gas site previously
- Experience in Oman or Gulf region essential
- 2 trips home per year (single status only)
- Monthly rate + accommodation, Food, Flights and transport
- Urgent requirement
- Prestigious oil and gas project available