Stimulation Equipment Operator
|Job Title:||Stimulation Equipment Operator|
|Salary:||negotiable day rate|
|Contact Name:||Martin Hughes|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 14:29|
Responsible for the installation of high pressure lines on the rig or platform and associated equipment. Operation of equipment for a stimulation operation onboard the Vessel. Certification of all iron and basket portfolios is maintained up to date and to satisfactory standard.
1. Install equipment primarily on the rig or platform for the Stimulation process, then later remove same equipment after the process is finished.
2. Liaise directly with COMPANY to determine rig up requirements and act as the link between the Vessel Supervisor and the COMPANY's Representative on the installation.
3. Some operation on other types of equipment onboard the Vessel or at the port facilities (bulk plant, etc.) as designated by Vessel Supervisor.
4. Learn and keep up-to-date with all required product (Chemicals etc.) information.
5. Perform maintenance/repair of all assigned equipment and ensure equipment is certified on annual basis and as required organize portfolios for equipment baskets and ensure paperwork and records are maintained to satisfactory standard.
6. Perform to the Quality Standards.
7. Maintain high pressure equipment certification in accordance with procedures.
8. Carry out and produce rig survey reports.
9. All defective equipment is reported to Service Supervisor and ensure remedial action is taken to repair same.
10. Any other duties as assigned by Vessel Supervisor.
11. Actively ensure own health and safety and the health and safety of all fellow workers or other workers is preserved at all times.
12. Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
13. Ensure good records of Rental Iron are kept/tracked.
14. Any other duties as assigned by Vessel Supervisor.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably considerable experience on vessels/offshore in Equipment Operator/Helper position.
- Evidence of training.
- Hold all relevant training certificates e.g., current UKOOA medical, offshore survival certificate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's