- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer / Professional Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- 10 years relevant post graduate experience should be related to the Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to identify and utilise relevant engineering standards and Codes related to Electrical Engineering.
- Proven ability to manage time, cost and quality in engineering projects within a multiple project environment.
- Good communications and presentation skills with fluency in English.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Electrical Engineering activities for projects, from initial concept definition phase through engineering studies, FEED, detailed design and commissioning.
- Create, develop and review work-scopes for projects and other engineering activities. Ensure that the work-scopes are comprehensive and clear.
- Ensure that the required engineering standards and QP technical assurance practices are followed whilst conducting Electrical Engineering activities. Review technical deviations and variations to approved guidelines, codes, standards and practices.
- Carry out in-house site surveys, engineering / design.
- Review and approve method statements created by contracted organisations for scope compliance. Liaise with contracted organisations to resolve technical issues.