Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location – Essex
Salary – upto £45,000 (inclusive of shift allowance) + overtime + bonus
Are you a ‘hands on’ electrical maintenance engineer?
Do you want to work for a business that will help you develop yourself and offer market leading training and progression?
A leading multi-site manufacturer are searching for an experience Electrical Maintenance Engineer due to business growth and development.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will provide reactive and preventative maintenance to a range of fast moving, high volume plant equipment. Support mechanical maintenance engineers on various tasks.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on machinery and systems
- Supporting the Engineering Manager and team
- Assisting with other maintenance duties
- Apprentice trained with electrical bias
- Experience of working with various plant equipment.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Up to £45,000 (inclusive of shift allowance)
- Extra benefits
- Career growth and development
Manufacturing, production, conveyors, planned maintenance, maintenance, electrical, mechanical, controls, time served, apprentice