Civil 3D Designer
|Job Title:||Civil 3D Designer|
|Location:||Denver, United States|
|Salary:||$40 - $45 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-09-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Hendricks|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 16:28|
Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts.
Prepare CAD designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists and Bills of Materials.
Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
Produce technical drawings and piping isometrics.
· Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
· Coordinate CAD projects with other discipline personnel.
· Prepare and assemble project deliverables.
· Assist in the development, standardization and unification of document control standards.
· Must be able to travel to field project locations with designers or engineers to make field sketches, take dimensions, etc.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Associate’s Degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Pipeline Design preferred.
· 5+ years minimum related industry experience.
· Specific experience in utility undergrounding programs is desired.
· Experience with AutoCAD & AutoCAD Civil 3D is required, and MicroStation experience is a plus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's