Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our valued client is currently seeking 2 Pipeline Data Analysts in Lloydminster, SK for a 1 year contract.
Core responsibilities will include locating and reviewing historical project files, EWR’s, and pipeline construction packages in order to compare PL-100 information that we currently have on record with what actually exists. All data conflicts will need to be identified, confirmed, and amended with the goal being to have pipeline SAP data accurate to what actually exists.
- Pipeline data validation – locating and comparing project files, EWRs, PARFS, and Construction Packages to determine what pipeline data is correct and ensuring that proper amendments are submitted to correct all erroneous data.
- Help develop better practices and processes for data management to ensure that any future pipeline changes (including new construction) have correct information given to our systems of record (SAP / GIS)
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years Project Engineering experience
- Experience in reading P& ID’s specific to pipelines
- Minimum 5 years of applicable experience in the petroleum industry, preferably in oil and gas operations with experience in upstream pipeline operations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with a positive team-oriented attitude