A leading Omani Construction contracting company who has various serves lines including civil, Marine, Infrastructure and oil & gas. Is currently looking to hire a Operations Manager to Report directly to COO.
- To shadow the duties of the Chief Operating Officer and provide operational support on specific areas across all operations for the business
- Responsible for driving standardisation across all sites.
- Develop Project Management tools and roll them out to Projects.
- Work with the HR and Organisation Development teams to develop and deliver strategic competency plans to key project-based personnel.
- Assist in the competency assessment of key project-based personnel.
- Develop standardised reporting formats and ensure roll out and compliance across all sites.
- Collect all regular reporting information to analyse and summarise site progress for the COO.
- 15 + years experience within Construction
- Must have a proven record in a project manager or similar senior management role on Earth work / Civil projects
- BSc in engineering and a Masters would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong experience working on the Construction Contractor side Essential
- Must have GCC experience
- Worked on Large scale project preferred
- Monthly rate + accommodation, Food, Flights and transport allowance.
- Strategically important senior level role
- Prestigious projects