Senior Planning Engineer
A leading Omani Construction contracting company who has various serves lines including civil, Marine, Infrastructure and oil & gas. Is currently looking to hire 2 Senior Planning Engineer for two separate projects.
- A senior position involving hands on planning and scheduling duties on projects involving engineering, procurement and construction. Undertake all duties in accordance with company internal controls, policies, requirements and recognized good practice.
- Preparation of Baseline Project Planning Package – including Schedule Basis Memorandum, Baseline Schedule using Primavera, Resource Loading, S Curves, and Progress Measurement.
- Collect periodic updates and prepare daily, weekly and monthly updates of the Project Schedule and Progress Measurement including reforecasting of Schedule and Resources
- Implement KPI reporting – productivity, schedule
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports (Internal / External)
- Prepare basic Schedule Analysis for contractual claims
- To ensure all contract planning operations are in accordance with the company’s procedure and policies
- Co-operation and liaison with company’s Operation Manager to ensure sound planning operation if all ongoing projects to ensure successful outcomes of all operations
- To aid in the ongoing continuous improvement of planning and project controls systems and procedures which ensure contract requirements are met and the company’s position is protected in all ongoing trading activities.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Civil and Infrastructure, ideally with EPC experience
- Most have experienced working in site
- Held previous roles such as Sr. Planner/ Sr. Project Controls Engineer / Lead Planner
- BE Civil and Professional membership of a relevant recognized institute is advantageous (PMP, CIOB etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken English