- Lead and coordinate finance activities for Logistics Delivery Team, including reporting progress against plans; monthly forecasting or annual budgeting, leading cash forecasting and assisting with Value of Work Done (VOWD) forecasts and reporting monthly to Project Management.
- Monitor and track Authorization for Expense (AFE) spend against assigned areas.
- Ensure all Contracts, service requests and coding is monitored and reported.
- Liaise closely with other personnel including HQ, Accounts Payable, Cost Engineers, to ensure reporting deadlines are met, accurate financial reporting and knowledge and best practice sharing occur.
- Initiates process improvement and standardization opportunities that can advance team performance and add value to the function. Participates in finance project opportunities that can add value whilst engaging with the other Accountants for knowledge sharing, cover and backup.
- Assist with Audit Queries. Ensure company policies and procedures are followed and that all relevant requirements are adhered to.
- 7+ years of experience in Accounting.
- Project experience essential but prior oil & gas industry experience not a must.
- Bachelor Degree or postgraduate qualifications /studying towards (CA, CPA, MBA)