Job DescriptionNES Sure Flow is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Data Assistant Transportation in Lloydminster, SK for a 7 month contract. All candidates must be local as no camp or LOA is provided.
This is a high energy team that works collaboratively together, and requires the administrative assistant to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a fast paced, ambiguous team environment supporting 140 contract haulers.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
The Data Assistant is to responsible for the auditing, verifying and tracking all bill of lading invoices for fluid hauling as well as standard administrative responsibilities. The individual will be reporting to the Data Analyst. In this role the candidate will be required to interact with a broad range of employees and contractors both at a worker level as well as at the supervisory and management levels. Also, this role needs commitment, willingness to demonstrate or train individuals as part of services.
- Auditing all fluid transfers from the well to well and well to well to Facility daily (18k truck tickets per month, need to be verified in PVR and Salesforce)
- Reconciling all Service Entry Sheets and posting to the correct coding and approver
- Work with data analyst team to calculate and update any accruals
- Sorting, filing and tracking all tickets and SES's electronically
- Assist Field Operations with ticket issues such as missing tickets or volume inaccuracies
- Monitor the contract carriers hauling for Client Logistics by ensuring they are correctly filling out all tickets and log sheets and submitting them in on a regular basis.
- Administration responsibilities with Client internal requirements
- Strong MS Office Word and Excel advanced level (Pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas, if statements, etc.)
- Experience with SAP, PVR and at an advance level
- Dispatching or knowledge of fluid hauling (1-2 years of experience)
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Flexible and adapt easily to changing priorities
- Maintain focus on daily activities
- 5 years plus in similar role, or accounting background
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- Experience with Dispatch Applications, Salesforce
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed and comfortable with setting up processes and procedures
- Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with drivers, operators, and co-workers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a sense of humor and composure in challenging situations and not be frustrated when the plans change
- Highly motivated, assertive with a positive outlook and desire to enhance job responsibility