Job DescriptionAre you a Commissioning/Installation Technician with 1+ years’ experience working on wind turbines?
An opportunity has arisen for a Wind Turbine Commissioning/Installation Technician to work for a global giant in the energy sector.
Our client has active projects across the east coast of Australia and is currently looking for your help in driving the completion stages of these sites. From this will stem the opportunity to be involved in a very strong pipeline of new wind farm installations going into 2020/2021
- Accommodation/travel paid
- Live in or FIFO option - your choice
- 3:1 or 4:1 roster - your choice.
- Great hourly rate
As the Commissioning/Installation Technician, you will be liaising with multi-discipline teams and be involved in:
- Reviewing start-up and commissioning procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all site safety regulations.
- Wind turbine installation tasks.
To be considered you must demonstrate:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in the wind industry.
- Mechanical Trade Qualification.
- Working at Heights and GWO certificates.
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant wind industry experience in Australia, and skills and background for the role.