Job DescriptionOne of our Global Oil Field Services clients is currently looking for a Field Specialist - Cased Hole Completions. This role is a contract role for a duration of 12 months. The successful candidate will work on various projects around Australia, New Zealand and PNG.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Cased Hole Completions and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Cased Hole Completions applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Cased Hole Completion products in at least one product line.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Cased Hole Completion field